Time to Tuck in!
Breakfast is served in the Breakfast Room at individual tables.
Monday – Saturday: 7.45 am – 9.00 am
Sunday: 8.00 am – 9.15 am
Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day. At Westcot we aim to provide a great selection of options to suit all diets. Our guest reviews often comment on how much they have enjoyed our breakfasts. All of our hot options are freshly cooked to order using local ingredients so please allow time for this. Our selection will vary daily some of our breakfast menu choices are shown below.
HELP YOURSELF TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Apple or orange juice
- A variety of cereals, homemade Granola or homemade Muesli
- Fruit, the selection changes daily but may include some of the following: grapefruit segments, prunes, freshly cut melon or pineapple, seasonal berries or homemade fruit compote. A well-stocked fruit bowl is also always available
- A selection of yogurts and/or cheeses
- A selection of fresh morning rolls, croissants, pastries or scones
THE MAIN EVENT: choose one of the following
- Full Scottish Breakfast: haggis, pork sausage, smoked back bacon, fried egg, homemade tattie scone, sautéed mushrooms and grilled tomato
- Full Vegetarian Breakfast: vegetarian haggis, vegetarian sausage, fried egg, homemade tattie scone, sautéed mushrooms and grilled tomato
- Creamy porridge cooked to order as you like it. Why not add sultanas, banana, honey or syrup?
- French toast – on its own, with bacon or with banana, all served with maple syrup
- Beans on toast
- Scrambled eggs on toast
- Bacon, sausage or fried egg served on a Scottish morning roll
Specials are also sometimes available
TOAST AND PRESERVES:
Freshly toasted white or wholemeal bread
Seasonal homemade jams and marmalades are always available
Tea, freshly brewed coffee or decaffeinated coffee
A large selection of herbal/fruit teas are always available
* Should you have any special dietary requirements please let us know before your stay and we will do our best to provide tasty alternatives